Garden Room, Sale
PJH Architectural Services have designed a garden room in sale for our repeat clients who needed an interchangeable space to provide an office for the modern working from home/hybrid professional environment and additional living area to escape to.
With the client’s needs at the forefront of our design, the garden room includes a workshop/store for our client’s creative needs, as well as all the extra items that might not fit within the main dwelling, while the main hub of the garden room creates a large open plan office/living area. Large sliding doors across the front of the garden room create an uninterrupted view and access out into the garden, bringing the outside in.
The design features a slick and distinctive aesthetic that is functionable and sympathetic to its surroundings. With materials available to suit your preferred aesthetic, the size of the garden room can be adapted for any garden and any requirements.
Key advantage of a garden room
- Creates a versatile, interchangeable space for various functions such as home office, sports room, additional living room and garden entertaining space (local planning regulations may apply depending on size/use).
- Can create a spacious home office for the modern work from home/hybrid needs or your entrepreneurial ambitions.
- Ideal for a spacious entertaining space.
- Could be used as a playroom or separate annexe for older children wanting their own space (subject to planning regulations).
- Adds value to your property.
Thinking of pursuing something similar to our “Garden Room Sale” project? Feel free to take a look at some of our blogs:
If you need any advice on the first steps of designing and planning an external renovation project, extension , new build or garden room feel free to get in touch for a brief chat, we are here to help.
Tel: 0161 4600382