We offer a range of architectural services which can be seen below
PJH Architectural Services produce plans for home extensions
PJH Architectural Services specialise in residential design, from medium to large scale projects. We offer services for: –
Plans drawn for Home extensions
Plans drawn for Barn conversions
Plans drawn for open plan living
We deal with all stages of design from initial ideas and concept designs, through to full planning and building regulations applications, tender submissions to contractors and full on-site supervision. Please refer to our detailed break-down of our full services, opposite.
We are happy to help, please feel free to contact us to discuss your project
Services for New & Self-builds
PJH Architectural Services produce plans drawn for new and self-builds
At PJH Architectural Services we have an ever growing client basis that solely require services relating to new build properties, we have seen a growing interest from both small developers and domestic clients wishing to acquire land to initially obtain sketch proposals/feasibilities, planning consent and the potential to build small developments of one off new build properties.
Our sevices cover all aspects associated with new build developments including:-
- Initial site view – Site walk around to asses’ buildability and feasibility of potential design, discuss design in conjunction with clients brief and requirements.
- Liaison with local authorities – Discuss initial proposals with your local authority.
- Production of initial outline planning information and associated applications.
- Production of detailed planning applications.
- Production of street scene and 3D visuals.
- Deal with the discharge of planning conditions.
- Production and submission of detailed building regulation drawings.
- Production of detailed tender drawings/information.
- Tender submission to contractors.
- Tender analysis.
- Cost analysis of proposed development – this enables the client to have a good understating of the anticipated project costs prior to receipt of contractor’s tender figures.
- Production of construction drawing packages.
- On site supervision, contractor assistance, client/contractor liaison.
- Detailed site snagging throughout the construction process & production of final snagging/sign off works.
Liaison with relevant 3rd party consultants (partnerships that we have build up over time through a good continued working relationship) such as:-
- Topographical surveys.
- Arboricultural surveys.
- Ground contamination surveys.
- Flood risk consultants.
- Ecology consultants.
- Planning consultants.
Commercial, Leisure and Industrial
PJH Architectural Services have a vast knowledge and understanding of Commercial, Leisure and industrial projects, ranging from small starter industrial, office and retail units, through to larger 100,000Sqft retail and industrial developments. Our designs, detail and knowledge are extensive. PJH Architectural Services are currently working on a selection of schemes including a 40-bed hotel in Wakefield, an Industrial development in Oldham and Town Centre Redevelopment in Altrincham to name but a few, we would be happy to meet with clients and developers to discuss how we may be of assistance to then for their forthcoming schemes.
Why choose PJH Architectural Services
PJH Architectural Services provide home extension designs
There is a host of companies within the market that provide architectural services on different scales.
At PJH, we provide is an honest approach to design, coupled with common sense. We relate to clients and offer an approachable and practical service, after all, we are here to help and advice clients, not dictate, as some alternative designers have a tendency to do. Our feedback, client testimonials and consistent stream of repeat clients all enforce our work ethic and exceptionally high standards.
If you’re looking for an architectural practice for your extension
contact PJH Architectural Services now